- Alwin John
- April 20, 2021
How to Create Storage Account on Microsoft Azure.
Log in to Azure portal.
Select All services > Storage Accounts.
- On the Storage Accounts, Select Create.
- On Basics tab select the appropriate subscription account and resource group, and then chose a unique name for new storage account.
- Then select Next Networking.
- On Networking tab select the connectivity method & network routing.
- Then click on Next Data protection.
- On Data protection tab select options as per the requirement.
- Then click on Next Advanced.
- On Advanced tab select options as per the requirement.
- Then click on Next Tags.
- On Tag tab provide the Name and Value.
- Then click on review+create.
- Once you will get Validation passed message then click on Create.
- Deployment of your new Azure storage account will take few minutes. Once deployment is complete then storage account can access through the Azure Portal.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.