- Alwin John
- April 21, 2021
How to Create a Load Balancer in Microsoft Azure.
- Login to Azure Portal.
- Select All Services and search load balancers.
- Click on Load Balancers Service.
- Click on Create.
- In the Basics Tab provide required information
- Subscription: An Azure subscription grants you access to Azure services.
- Resource group name: A resource group is a collection of resources.
- Name: Enter the load balancer name.
- Select Region.
- Type: Select public or Internal.
- Select SKU.
- Select Tier.
- Public IP address: Create or use existing Public IP address.
- Public IP address name: Type the Public IP address name.
- Select Availability zone.
- Add a public IPv6 address : Select No.
- Routing preference: Select default Microsoft network.
- Click Next on Tags.
- On Tags Tab provide the tag name and value for Load Balancer.
- Click Next on Review + Create.
- If you get a message “Validation passed”.
- Then click on Create.
- After some time, you will see a message as “Your deployment is ready”.
- Click on “Go to resources” & You can see that the Load Balancer is there with the name we provide.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.