- Alwin John
- April 23, 2021
How to create Vnet(Virtual Network) on azure
- Login to azure portal.
- Click on all services.
- Click on Virtual network.
- Then click on create.
- On Basics tab provide the required details like resource group name and instance details(Name & Region).
- Click on IP addresses.
- Now provide IP address for Vnet and Add subnet.
- Then click on Next Security.
- On security tab, If Bastion Host, Firewall and DDos protection standard are not required then keep the options disable and click on Next Tags.
- If Bastion Host required then Enable the option and provide the details like Bastion Host name, Azure Bastion Subnet address space, Public IP address etc.
- If Firewall is required then Enable the option and provide details like firewall name, Firewall subnet address space and Public IP address.
- Now click Next to Tags and provide Tag name for Virtual Network.
- Click Review + create.
- If you get Validation passed then click on Create.
- After some time you will get a message “Your deployment is ready”.
- Click on “Go to resources” & You can see that the Virtual Network is there with the name we provide.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.