- Alwin John
- April 24, 2021
How to Create DDos protection plans in Microsoft Azure.
- Login to azure portal.
- Click on All Services.
- Select DDos protection plans.
- Click on Create option.
- On Basics tab provide the following values:-
- Subscription: An Azure subscription grants you access to Azure services.
- Resource group name: A resource group is a collection of resources.
- Provide the DDos protection plans name.
- Select Region.
- Then click on Tags.
- On Tags Tab provide the tag name and value for DDos protection plans.
- Click Next on Review + Create.
- If you get a message “Validation passed”.
- Then click on Create.
- After some time, you will see a message as “Your deployment is ready”.
- Click on “Go to resources” & You can see that the DDos protection plans is there with the name we provide.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.