- Alwin John
- April 18, 2021
NAT gateway resources are part of Virtual Network NAT and provide outbound Internet connectivity for one or more subnets of a virtual network. NAT provides source network address translation (SNAT) for a subnet.
Follow the below subnets to create NAT gateway.
- First login to Azure portal and click on all services > NAT gateway.
- Click on create.
- Fill the required details such as Subscription, Resource group name, NAT gateway name and Region etc.
- Now click next on Outbound IP.
- Provide Public IP address or create a new public IP.
- Now click Next on Subnet.
- Select or create Virtual network.
- Click Next on Tags.
- Provide the tag name for NAT gateway.
- Click on Next Review+ create.
- After getting validation passed the click on create option.
- Now NAT gateway has been created.