- Alwin John
- April 24, 2021
How to Create a Bastion in Microsoft azure.
Bastion provides secure and seamless RDP/SSH connectivity to VMs directly in the Azure portal over SSL. When you connect via Azure Bastion virtual machines do not need a public IP address.
- Login to azure portal.
- Click on All Services.
- Select Bastions.
- Click on Add option.
- On Basics tab provide the following values:-
- Subscription: An Azure subscription grants you access to Azure services.
- Resource group name: A resource group is a collection of resources.
- Provide the Bastion name.
- Select Region.
- Click on Create or Select existing Virtual Network.
- At virtual network provide the virtual network name, IP address for virtual network, Subnet name & IP address.
- click ok.
- Then create or Select existing Public IP address.
- Click on Tags.
- On Tags Tab provide the tag name and value for Bastion.
- Click Next on Review + Create.
- If you get a message “Validation passed”.
- Then click on Create.
- After some time, you will see a message as “Your deployment is ready”.
- Click on “Go to resources” & You can see that the Bastion is there with the name we provide.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.