- Alwin John
- April 27, 2021
How to Create Virtual WAN in Microsoft Azure.
Azure Virtual WAN is a networking service that brings many networking, security and routing functionalities together to provide a single operational interface.
- Login to Azure portal.
- Click on All Services.
- Select Virtual WANs.
- Click on Add.
- On Basics tab provide the following values:-
- Subscription: An Azure subscription grants you access to Azure services.
- Resource group name: A resource group is a collection of resources.
- Provide the Virtual WAN name.
- Type: Select Standard or Basic.
- Then click on Review + create.
- If you get a message “Validation passed”.
- Then click on Create.
- After some time, you will see a message as “Your deployment is ready”.
- Click on “Go to resources” & You can see that the Virtual WAN is there with the name we provide.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.