How to Create a Snapshot in Google cloud Platform.
Snapshots incrementally back up data from your persistent disks. After created a snapshot to capture the current state of the disk we can use it to restore that data to a new disk.We can create snapshots from disks even while they are attached to running virtual machine (VM) instances.
- Login to Google cloud platform portal.
- Click on Compute Engine.
- Select Snapshots.
- Click on Create Snapshot.
- Provide the Snapshot name.
- First Create a disk and to how create the same click on link http://www.hackerxone.com/blog/how-create-disk-google-cloud-platform
- Then select the disk.(For which needs to take a snapshot)
- Click on Add Label.
- Provide the Key name and value for Snapshot.
- Click on create.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.