- Andreas Bartel
- May 9, 2021
Google Cloud provides health checking mechanisms that determine if backends, such as instance groups and zonal network endpoint groups (NEGs), properly respond to traffic.
- Login to google cloud platform portal.
- Click on Compute Engine.
- Select Health Checks.
- Click on Create health check.
- Provide the health check name.
- Select protocol & port number.
- Provide a ASCll value on Request & Response. By default request and response are empty, which means that the established connection alone indicates health.
- Select On for health check logs otherwise select Off.
- Provide Check interval (in seconds) to send a health check & Timeout to wait (in seconds) before a request is considered a failure.
- Provide Healthy threshold for consecutive successes must occur to mark a VM instance healthy.
- Provide Unhealthy threshold for consecutive failures must occur to mark a VM instance unhealthy.
- Click on Create.
- After some time,health check is ready.
Create Health checks using shell:
- Initiallly setup gcloud init on your system,so click on link http://www.hackerxone.com/blog/how-setup-google-cloud-cligcloud-cli-ubuntu-2004
- Then run the following command has given in the below image.