- Andreas Bartel
- May 9, 2021
How to Create Health check on Google cloud platform.
Google Cloud provides health checking mechanisms that determine if backends, such as instance groups and zonal network endpoint groups (NEGs), properly respond to traffic.
- Login to google cloud platform portal.
- Click on Compute Engine.
- Select Health Checks.
- Click on Create health check.
- Provide the health check name.
- Select protocol & port number.
- Provide a ASCll value on Request & Response. By default request and response are empty, which means that the established connection alone indicates health.
- Select On for health check logs otherwise select Off.
- Provide Check interval (in seconds) to send a health check & Timeout to wait (in seconds) before a request is considered a failure.
- Provide Healthy threshold for consecutive successes must occur to mark a VM instance healthy.
- Provide Unhealthy threshold for consecutive failures must occur to mark a VM instance unhealthy.
- Click on Create.
- After some time,health check is ready.
Create Health checks using shell:
- Initiallly setup gcloud init on your system,so click on link http://www.hackerxone.com/blog/how-setup-google-cloud-cligcloud-cli-ubuntu-2004
- Then run the following command has given in the below image.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.