- Andreas Bartel
- May 12, 2021
Google Cloud Bigtable is Google’s NoSQL Big Data database service. It’s the same database that powers many core Google services, including Search, Analytics, Maps, and Gmail.
Bigtable is a compressed, high performance, proprietary data storage system built on Google File System, Chubby Lock Service & SSTable.
- Login to google cloud platform portal.
- Click on Bigtable.
- Click on Create Instance.
- Provide the Instance name to identify instance.
- Provide the Instance ID for the instance.
- Click on Continue.
- Select Storage type.
- click on continue.
- Select Region & Zone.
- Povide the number of Bigtable nodes for the first cluster. If you aren’t sure how many nodes you need, use the default. You can add more nodes later.
- Click on Create.
- After sometime instance is ready then go to Bigtable page.