- Andreas Bartel
- May 13, 2021
Memorystore automates complex tasks for open source Redis and Memcached like enabling high availability, failover, patching, and monitoring so you can spend more time coding.
Memorystore for Redis provides a fully-managed service that is powered by the Redis in-memory data store to build application caches that provide sub-millisecond data access.
- Login to google cloud platform portal.
- Click on Memorystore.
- Select Redis.
- Click on Create instance.
- Provide the Instance ID & Display name.
- Select Basic or Standard Tier.
- Select Region & Zone.
- Provide Capacity between 1 to 300 GB.
- If need to Enable AUTH so click on Enable AUTH otherwise leave the Security option.
- Provide the Redis version.
- Select Default or Existing VPC network.
- Click on Create.
- After sometime Memorystore is ready then go to Redis page.
- Redis memorystore is there with the name as we provided.