- Andreas Bartel
- May 16, 2021
Google Cloud VPC Network Peering allows internal IP address connectivity across two Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) networks regardless of whether they belong to the same project or the same organization.
VPC Network Peering enables you to connect VPC networks so that workloads in different VPC networks can communicate internally. Traffic stays within Google’s network and doesn’t traverse the public internet.
- Login to google cloud platform portal.
- Click on VPC network.
- Select VPC network Peering.
- Click on Create Connection.
- Click on Continue.
- Provide the peering connection name.
- Select a VPC network you want to peer.
- Select existing or another project for peering the vpc network.
- Then provide the another vpc network name for peering.
- Select Import or Export or both custom routes.
- Select Import or Export or both subnets routes with public ip.
- Click on Create.
- After sometime peering connection is ready then go to vpc network peering page.
- VPC network peering is there with the name we provide.