AWS CLI or Amazon Web Service Command Line Interface is a command line tool for managing and administering your Amazon Web Services.
AWS CLI provides direct access to the public API (Application Programming Interface) of Amazon Web Services. Since it’s a command line tool, you can also use it to create scripts for automating your Amazon Web Services.
- Update the system.
apt-get update -y
- Install AWS CLI.
apt-get install aws-cli
- Press y & Enter.
- Once AWS CLI is installed then check aws version.
Configure AWS account using AWS CLI
- Run the command.
- Provide AWS Access key ID & Secret key Access.
How to Get Access Key & Secret Key Access on AWS account
- Go to AWS account.
- Click on Account ID & Select My Security Credential.
- Click on Access Keys.
- Click on Create New Access Key.
- We can Download Key file or Show the access key.
- After Downloaded Key file,copy the access key & secret key one by one.
- Paste the Access Key Id & Secret access key on terminal.
- Provide Default Region name & Output format.
- Once aws configuration is done we can manage aws services by using aws-cli.
- Check the configuration files by using command.