How to Create Network Interface on Amazon Web Service(AWS).
An elastic network interface is a logical networking component in a VPC that represents a virtual network card. It can include the following attributes:
- A primary private IPv4 address from the IPv4 address range of your VPC.
- One or more secondary private IPv4 addresses from the IPv4 address range of your VPC.
- One Elastic IP address (IPv4) per private IPv4 address.
- One public IPv4 address.
- Login to aws portal.
- Click on Services.
- Under Compute select EC2.
- Click on Network Interfaces.
- Click on Create Network Interface.
- Provide Description for network interface.
- Select Existing Subnet.
- When select Auto-assign IPv4 Private IP. It auto assign the IP address for Network Interface.
- When select Custom IPv4 Private IP, Provide IPv4 address for Network Interface.
- Select Existing Security Group for Network Interface and security groups to control access to the network interface.
- Click on Add tag.
- Provide the key name & value for network interface.
- Click on Create.
- After sometime network interface is ready.
Create Network Interface using Shell
- Setup aws-cli on your system so click on link https://www.hackerxone.com/blog/how-install-configure-aws-cli-ubuntu-1804
- Run the following command:
aws ec2 create-network-interface –subnet-id subnet_id –description “example” –groups securitygroup_id –private-ip-address private_id_address
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.