How to Create S3 bucket on Amazon Web Service(AWS).
Amazon S3 has a simple web services interface that you can use to store and retrieve any amount of data, at any time, from anywhere on the web. It gives any developer access to the same highly scalable, reliable, fast, inexpensive data storage infrastructure that Amazon uses to run its own global network of web sites.
- Login to aws portal.
- Click on Services.
- Under Storage select S3..
- Click on Create Bucket.
- Provide Bucket name.
- Select Region.
- By default S3 blocks all public access to your buckets.
- We can retrieve & restore every version of every object stored in S3 bucket.
- By default, bucket versioning is disable.
- Click on Add tag.
- Provide key name & value for S3 bucket.
- Then click on Create Bucket.
- After sometime bucket is ready.
- Click on New S3 bucket name.
- We can create folder or upload a file & folder on S3 bucket.
- When click on Create folder.
- Provide the folder name.
- Click on create folder.
- When click on upload option.
- Then we have two options: add files or add folder.
- After add files or folder then set permission who can access or read the data.
- Click on Upload.
Create S3 Bucket using Shell
- Setup aws-cli on your system so click on link https://www.hackerxone.com/blog/how-install-configure-aws-cli-ubuntu-1804
- Run the following command:
aws s3api create-bucket –bucket <bucket name> –region <us-east-1>
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.