How to Create ElastiCache for Redis on Amazon Web Service(AWS).
AWS ElastiCache is a managed caching service compatible with both Redis and Memcached. When it comes to Redis, ElastiCache offers a fully managed platform that makes it easy to deploy, manage, and scale a high performance distributed in-memory data store cluster.
ElastiCache for Redis combines the speed, simplicity, and versatility of open-source Redis with manageability, security, and scalability from Amazon to power the most demanding real-time applications in Gaming, Ad-Tech, E-Commerce, Healthcare, Financial Services, and IoT.
- Login to aws portal.
- Click on Services.
- Click on ElastiCache.
- Click on get started Now.
- Select ElastiCache cluster for Redis.
- Select Location :Amazon Cloud or On-premises.
- Provide Redis setting name & Description is required.
- Select Redis version & Provide port number.
- Select Parameter group & Node type.
- Provide number of replicas required.
- Create or select existing subnet group.
- Select default or existing VPC.
- Select existing subnet-Id & availability zone.
- Select default or existing security group.
- We can Import data to cluster using S3 bucket.
- Set the backup & backup retention for cluster.
- Provide the key name & value for cluster.
- Click on create.
- After sometime ElastiCache for Redis is ready.
Create ElastiCache for Redis using Shell
- Setup aws-cli on your system so click on link https://www.hackerxone.com/blog/how-install-configure-aws-cli-ubuntu-1804
- Run the following command:
aws elasticache create-cache-cluster –cache-cluster-id “cluster-name” –engine redis –cache-node-type cache.r5.large –num-cache-nodes number-of-node
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.