- Nikhil Bhaskar
- June 30, 2021
Download the latest version of Ubuntu 20.04 LTS and make a bootable USB for ubuntu.If we want to setup ubuntu on system so first download the ISO file of Ubuntu 20.04 LTS & Download a third party software Rufus for making a bootable USB for ubuntu.
Download the Ubuntu.
- Click on link https://ubuntu.com/download/desktop.
- Select Ubuntu Version & Click on Download option.
- Once ubuntu .iso file is downloaded. We can use it to create a bootable USB drive.
Download the Refus Bootable USB software.
- Open web browser,search Rufus.
- Click on First Option.
- Click on Download option.
- Once downloaded is done & Run the file.
- Click on No application Update.
- Select Device.
- Click on Select.Go to ubuntu .iso file location.
- Select ubuntu 20.04 LTS .iso file.
- Provide volume label name.
- Select File system & Cluster size.
- Click on START.
- Click the “Yes” button and Rufus will automatically download them for you.
- Rufus will ask how you want to write the image.
- Select Write in ISO Image Mode (Recommended)” and click “OK”.
- Click “OK” to continue if the drive has no important data on it.