- HX Club
- November 5, 2021
How to Create Blob service in Azure Storage Account
Azure Blob storage is a service for storing large amounts of unstructured object data, such as text or binary data. You can use Blob storage to expose data publicly to the world, or to store application data privately. Common uses of Blob storage include:
- Serving images or documents directly to a browser.
- Storing files for distributed access.
- Streaming video and audio.
- Storing data for backup and restore, disaster recovery, and archiving.
- Storing data for analysis by an on-premises or Azure-hosted service.
- Create a Storage account on azure portal,so click on link http://www.hackerxone.com/blog/how-create-storage-account-microsoft-azure
- Once storage account is created,then click on new storage account name.
- Click on Blob service.
- Click on Container.
- Provide the new container name.
- click on create.
- Click on new container name.
- Click on Upload.
- Select a file.
- Then click on Upload.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.