- shivani singh
- June 17, 2022
Hello,In this Blog we are discussing about for azure pipeline.Using Azure pipeline,we can automatically builds and tests code projects & it provides continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) to test and build the code.
There are some steps to create an azure pipeline on Microsoft azure:
- Go to Azure Dev-ops Organization.
- Create a Project.
- Go to Azure Pipeline—->Click on Pipeline–>Create a New Pipeline.
- Select GitHub.
- Login to GitHub Account.
- Provide the credential of GitHub account.
- Now,Select the Repository.
- Review the Pipeline YAML file.
- Click on Run option.
- Job is in Queued status.
- Click on Job option.
- Now,See the logs.
- After sometimes Job is succeeded.