- September 15, 2022
How to Create Public/Provision Certificate Manager on Amazon Web Service(AWS).
AWS Certificate Manager is a service that we can easily provision, manage, and deploy public and private Secure Sockets Layer/Transport Layer Security (SSL/TLS) certificates for use with AWS services and your internal connected resources.
Public/Provision Certificate manager provide the name of site, establish your identity, and let ACM do the rest. ACM manages renewal of SSL/TLS certificates issued by Amazon or by your own private Certificate Authority.
- Login to aws portal.
- Click on Services.
- Under Security, Identity & Compliance select Certificate Manager.
- Click on Provision Certificates.
- Select Request a Public Certificate.
- Click on Request a certificate.
- Provide Domain name.
- We can add multiple domain name to this certificate.
- Click on Next.
- ACM can validate ownership by using DNS or by sending email to the contact addresses of the domain owner. Select validation Method : DNS or Email validation.
- Select DNS validation, create a CNAME record in the DNS configuration for each of the domains or Select Email validation, ACM send email to the registered owner of each domain.
- Click on Next.
- Provide Tag name & value.
- Click on Review.
- Review all configurations.
- Click on Confirm & request.
- After validation click on continue.
- Provision Certificate Manager created successfully.
Create Provision Certificate Manager using Shell
- Setup aws-cli on your system so click on link https://www.hackerxone.com/blog/how-install-configure-aws-cli-ubuntu-1804
- Run the following command:
aws acm request-certificate –domain-name www.example.com –validation-method DNS
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.